Saturday 4 April 2015

@jennettemccurdy tweeted: Just had a glam photoshoot for @netflix so I will not have body image issues until I wash off my makeup and spray tan tonight!!

Jennette McCurdy
@jennettemccurdy
 
Just had a glam photoshoot for @netflix so I will not have body image issues until I wash off my makeup and spray tan tonight!!
View on Twitter
NBA
@NBA
 
Former @USC Trojan @NikolaVucevic goes for 20, 7 & 5 to lead @OrlandoMagic to a 97-90 victory over the @Bucks in MIL.
View on Twitter
adidas Basketball
@adidasHoops
 
Hype fades. Heart wins.

@BadgerMBB #MadeInMarch
View on Twitter
Cleveland Cavaliers
@cavs
 
VOTE @KingJames for the 2014-15 @Kia MVP! Simply tweet "LeBron James" with #KiaMVP to submit. #StriveForGreatness
View on Twitter
Ricky Smith
@Rickonia
 
Damn Kentucky
View on Twitter
Atlanta Hawks
@ATLHawks
 
...and we have a quarter to go.
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments:

Post a Comment