Monday 31 July 2017

Blake Griffin Tweeted: honestly, we should do away with championships too. seems dumb to me. participation trophies for everybody. don't @ me

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Blake Griffin
@blakegriffin32
honestly, we should do away with championships too. seems dumb to me. participation trophies for everybody. don't @ me twitter.com/BenGolliver/st…
avatar
Justin Timberlake
@jtimberlake
Ok, I know I'm not exactly fair and maybe biased here, but my wife's new show - thesinnerusa -… instagram.com/p/BXNzpPhBaOi/
avatar
Kim Kardashian West
@KimKardashian
Shop the SALE ON SALE at DASH shopdashonline.com/collections/sa… @DASHBoutique pic.twitter.com/wfy20GE3gV
avatar
Jim Ice
@Jim_ICE
🚀🚀 @CP3 and @JHarden13 getting busy at the @DrewLeague.
avatar
Sydney Spiegel
@sydneycherie
Searching for a cup at the house I'm housesitting for and now I'm just confused
avatar
Sports Illustrated
@SInow
Russ takes bumper cars seriously 😂 (via @russwest44) pic.twitter.com/bpJtWH5mRJ
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment