Thursday 9 November 2017

Chibuzo Tweeted: RT @christongray: Michael Jordan is my favorite all time, but I can't disagree with this... talk to me.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Chibuzo
@theBuzo
RT @christongray: Michael Jordan is my favorite all time, but I can't disagree with this... talk to me. twitter.com/ftfonfs1/statu…
avatar
Stephen A Smith
@stephenasmith
I don't play that game!
avatar
Justin Timberlake
@jtimberlake
Congrats, my brother @ChrisStapleton! So happy for you!

#Legend twitter.com/countrymusic/s…
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
I'm proud of my wife. twitter.com/portiaderossi/…
avatar
David Bennett
@davidib17
RT @TheAnimalVines: TEDDY BEAR TRUST FALL
avatar
LeBron James
@KingJames
Good luck lil bro!! Happy that you're happy. twitter.com/uninterrupted/…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment