Monday 4 December 2017

Bridgit Mendler Tweeted: Soooo @ParisCarney and I wrote this song and she sounds so beautiful on it!!!!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Bridgit Mendler
@bridgitmendler
Soooo @ParisCarney and I wrote this song and she sounds so beautiful on it!!!! twitter.com/pariscarney/st…
avatar
Metta World Peace
@MettaWorldPeace
Even on off days from the game, take no days off from maintaining a strong foundation! I did this one with EPX. Tag an athlete! I am answering messages right now from: MettaWorldPeace.com ask me anything!
avatar
P!nk
@Pink
THANKYOU for this. Chills down my spine. ❤️❤️❤️ twitter.com/thececigabs/st…
avatar
Houston Rockets
@HoustonRockets
.@CP3 gets us on the board!
avatar
NBA
@NBA
James Harden and Eric Gordon with 20 points each in the first half on @NBATV!

#Rockets
avatar
Shameka Jennings,CMP
@ShamekaPlans
RT @TravelNoire: If you want to travel more in 2018, do this instead of making travel resolutions.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment