Thursday 18 May 2017

Chibuzo Tweeted: RT @Pharaoh_Munk: Me: is that my hoodie? Her: is that my romper? Me:

Your Highlights
avatar
Chibuzo
@theBuzo
RT @Pharaoh_Munk: Me: is that my hoodie?

Her: is that my romper?

Me: pic.twitter.com/fL3yT7FtJq
reply
avatar
Harry Styles.
@Harry_Styles
// HARRY STYLES // BEHIND THE ALBUM // NOW ON @AppleMusic // smarturl.it/HS-BehindTheAl…
reply
avatar
Cara Delevingne
@Caradelevingne
Two agents. One mission. Save the universe. Watch the new trailer for Luc Besson's #Valerian in… instagram.com/p/BUN800gjrod/
reply
avatar
Redeemer College Min
@RedeemerCM
Students staying in LBK for the summer––consider being apart of one of our Summer GC's! You can find the list of groups on the app.
reply
avatar
Emma Watson
@EmmaWatson
One week left to register for your right to vote in UK election: gov.uk/register-to-vo… #UseYourVoice
reply
avatar
Britney Spears
@britneyspears
My trainer is amazing. She makes working out sooo fun, but always kicks my butt too 😜 Keeps me motivated and grounded...the key to success 🔑
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment