Monday 15 May 2017

Deron Williams Tweeted: These two women in the picture mean everything to me! Couldn't ask for two better moms one of…

Your Highlights
avatar
Deron Williams
@DeronWilliams
These two women in the picture mean everything to me! Couldn't ask for two better moms one of… instagram.com/p/BUGJo_QDEfX/
reply
avatar
Chibuzo
@theBuzo
Quick trip back to Colombia #bowwowchallenge
reply
avatar
P!nk
@Pink
These two make my world go round. Thanks for giving me my favorite… instagram.com/p/BUFBwmyFwmQp…
reply
avatar
Justin Timberlake
@jtimberlake
I marvel at you. It's so hard to put into words EVERYTHING a Mother does. And, you do it with… instagram.com/p/BUF19yNBzof/
reply
avatar
Selena Gomez
@selenagomez
Pre-save #BadLiar on @Spotify to be the first to hear it when it comes out 5.18. smarturl.it/BadLiarPresave
reply
avatar
Ariana Grande
@ArianaGrande
Amsterdam, I have no words! Thank you so much. I love you. Can't wait for night two!!!!! ♡ @… instagram.com/p/BUFpB0PlNK_/
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment