Wednesday 21 February 2018

Kylie Jenner Tweeted: Beauty Week starts today on my app!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Kylie Jenner
@KylieJenner
Beauty Week starts today on my app!
avatar
SHAQ
@SHAQ
U know u got nothin better to do tonight than watch my show.... dont miss it.
#ShaqtinAwards #NBATV
avatar
Bruno Mars
@BrunoMars
LIKED! twitter.com/sydnyevanessa/…
avatar
Sarah Chadwick// #NEVERAGAIN
@sarahchad_
Actually for me the worst news I got was that 17 people died in my school. One of my best friends was shot twice. And many more were injured. But sure keep making us look like we don't know anything when in reality what we're doing is much much much bigger than you can imagine. twitter.com/dineshdsouza/s…
avatar
Kaniel Outis
@OutOfTime_Sha
RT @AuntieOG_: just u twitter.com/tweakfrm793/st…
avatar
Justin Timberlake
@jtimberlake
#britawards tomorrow night... I'm the one in the beanie.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment