Tuesday 6 February 2018

Nick Offerman Tweeted about Actors and Actresses: Ironically qualifying them as patriots

 
Tweets about your top topics
For people interested in
Actors and Actresses
text_tweet
avatar
Nick Offerman
@Nick_Offerman
Ironically qualifying them as patriots twitter.com/latimes/status…
56420 others liked this
text_tweet
avatar
Sarah Silverman
@SarahKSilverman
Crazy misunderstanding— No players ever took a knee against the nat'l anthem. They took a knee in peaceful protest of police brutality. Do you read on the reg, or no? Anyway, you should apologize. ♥️ twitter.com/govmikehuckabe…
86875 others liked this
native_image
avatar
Mark Ruffalo
@MarkRuffalo
Love you guys.
41793 others liked this
See it on Twitter
 
For people interested in
Ryan Gosling
playable
avatar
Best Tumblr Posts
@RelatabIeTumblr
If ur having a bad day, here's a video of Ryan Gosling dancing at 12
266 others liked this
text_tweet
avatar
RyansAverageLife
@RyanAbe
I would just like you guys to know that I walked 6 miles to my car tonight in 30 degree weather (sober) on the walk back this older woman in her 70s thought I was ryan gosling. She kept kissing me and saying the eagles won it because a big actor was on the eagles side hahahaha
2743 others liked this
text_tweet
avatar
Howard Donald
@HowardDonald
Can't believe @GalGadot just sat next to our table at breakfast!
She was with too many people for me to go over and sit on her lap.
Never would I leave my wife for her but I know my wife would leave me for @RyanGosling
He's a minger!😀
956 others liked this
See it on Twitter
 
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment